Staging Tips for Your Hatteras Island Real Estate Sale
10 Low Cost Ways to Make Your Hatteras Island Home Buyers Say WOW!
These low cost strategies to make your Hatteras Island home more appealing are sure to have your potential buyers saying WOW! Plus these tips are quick and easy.
1. Mow the lawn and trim the bushes - especially the ones that block your windows and diminish sunlight.
2. Add a bright pot of flowers (or even a small evergreen in winter) on your front porch.
3. Edge the grass around walks and trees plus add fresh mulch to your planting beds.
4. Replace any old, tarnished doorknobs on your doors and polish or replace your house numbers.
5. Power-wash your decks, driveway, sidewalk, and the exterior siding of your home.
6. Upgrade the outdoor lighting for a feeling of safety (yes, buyers drive by your home at night too) and to add dramatic effect.
7. De-clutter the inside of your home.
8. Replace bedding (comforter sets) with new ones if needed.
9. Repair any home maintenance issues.
10. Apply a fresh coat of paint to refresh a room and remedy any wall scuffs.
Hatteras Island Home Selling Made Easier!
While there are many details to be handled during the sale of your Hatteras Island home, from preparing your home for the market, pricing the property correctly, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction. Contact us, your Hatteras Island real estate experts for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary Home Evaluation
While many real estate agents still use the old fashion "PFA" (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your Hatteras Island home, we'll remove all the guesswork when your home is evaluated. Your Hatteras Island home will be priced properly using current data to perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, we'll collect and compare data for homes that have recently sold in your neighborhood. This system will analyze Hatteras Island homes that are comparable to yours in terms of house size, lot size, improvements, locations, and schools. Request your FREE Hatteras Island Home Evaluation today!